PSI-Utah “Lunch and Learns”
- PSI-Utah is currently offering “Lunch and Learns” where we will educate professionals involved in the pregnancy and postpartum period with families about Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- If you and interested in this please email [email protected]
Postpartum Support International Trainings
- Free Perinatal Mental Health 101 – 90 minute complimentary webinar presented by Postpartum Support International and 2020Mom, webinar offered through zoom
- Certificate Trainings for mental health and clinical professionals including PMD: Components of Care, Advanced PMD Psychotherapy, Advanced PMD Psychopharmacology, Maternal Mental Health Certificate Training Course, Perinatal Loss: Clinical and Supportive Care, PSI PMHA-POC Training, Foundations in Paternal Mental Health, and 2-Hour Psychopharmacology.
- Perinatal Mental Health Training for Frontline Providers
PSI-Utah also offers scholarships for the PMD: Components of Care Training.