Skip to content
- Modify birth class curriculum to address maternal mental health disorders, symptoms, risk factors, and prevention tips.
- Provide resource information at discharge, including any local support groups and treatment providers.
- Work to protect sleep during the times surrounding delivery.
- Train all staff who interact with pregnant and new moms on signs and symptoms of trauma and Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders.
- Access the Provider Toolkit put together by Utah Women and Newborn’s Quality Collaborative (UWNQC)