INTENSIVE PERINATAL PSYCH TREATMENT FACILITIES IN THE US
(Inpatient, Outpatient & Partial Hospitalization)
Postpartum Support International list of facilities:
UTAH INTENSIVE PERINATAL OUTPATIENT FACILITIES
- 873 West Baxter Drive | South Jordan, UT 84095
[email protected] | voice: (801) 446-3515
text: (925) 876-4282
- Intensive Outpatient and regular counseling services as well as support groups for postpartum women.
Serenity Recovery and Wellness
- Primary Location:
- 12447 S Crossing Drive #13
- Riverton, Utah 84096
- Secondary Location:
- 39 Professional Way Suite #2
- Payson, Utah 84651
- For more information, call 801-984-0184
- Serenity Recovery and Wellness offers an Intensive Outpatient Mother-infant program that meets three times a week for three hours each time. The program is facilitated by a licensed therapist.
Huntsman Mental Health Institute
- Our Perinatal Supportive Outpatient Program incorporates a variety of services and treatment styles in a group setting to support and empower new and expecting mothers.
- Group sessions are held Tuesdays 11 am – 1pm and Thursdays 11 am – 1 pm
- Group meets virtually twice a week over a sixteen week period
- Topics covered include perinatal wellness planning, self-care and support
- For more information or to register email [email protected] or call 801-585-1565
Mental Health Urgent Care
- We understand that a mental health crisis can happen anytime and anywhere. We are here to provide immediate virtual or walk-in assistance and support for individuals experiencing mental health needs or crises.
- Our clinic offers a range of services, including: mental health medication refills, immediate access to mental health professionals, treatment for anxiety/panic attacks, treatment for depression/suicidal thoughts and crisis intervention
- We are also equipped to provide referrals to appropriate resources for ongoing care and support
- Walk-in: 1123 W. Center St. Orem, UT 84057
- Virtual Care available anywhere in Utah https://mentalhealthurgentcare.com/
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Saturday:10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Closed Sunday
- We accept the following forms of payment: HSA & FSA Cards, Major Credit/Debit Cards, ACH Transfer and Venmo
Salt Lake Behavioral Health
- Salt Lake Behavioral Health is a private freestanding psychiatric hospital specializing in mental health and substance abuse treatment for adults 18 years of age and older. We serve the Salt Lake City and surrounding area using evidence-based treatments in a comfortable, confidential atmosphere.
- For short-term psychiatric care, SLBH is in-network with most major insurances, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Select Health, United Healthcare, Tricare, many Utah Medicaid plans, and many more. For out-of-network carriers, single-case agreements can be arranged. Call 801-264-6000 for more information on the insurance plans we accept.
- Salt Lake Behavioral Health has both inpatient and outpatient programs designed for adults and teens
- We cannot offer diagnosis, counseling, or recommendations online, but an assessment and referral specialist is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 801-264-6000. You can also send us a message by filling out the contact form.